Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Relocation, relocation, relocation

Office jobs and other commitments made February a very busy month. Please forgive me for not posting any updates.

Well, no news is good news, as the saying goes. Talking about news, my office is in the process of relocating to another site, which is further west.

It means I have to cycle further as I live in the southeast. I reckon it will take about at least 1.45 door to door from my house to the new site in Oxford Circus.

I still want to cycle however the distance is killing me.

So, I come up with this plan: cycle to Abbey Wood, catch a train to Charing Cross and then cycle again to Oxford Circus.

The flaw with this plan is I can not get my road bike into the train during the rush hour. Southeast Train does not allow me to do so. Folding bike is OK but not road bike, it says.

I do have a folding bike. However, it is still relatively big even when it is folded.

So, shall I get a Brompton?

No comments:

Post a Comment