Sunday, November 27, 2011

Neck warmer, do you really need one?

Winter is on the air and the temperature is getting colder. If you decide to continue cycling, one of the thing that you will notice is the chill wind (especially in the morning) getting into your neck. To cover your neck with a scarf is obviously a sensible solution.

So, while wandering in a Decathlon store in Surrey Quays on a Saturday morning I can't resist myself not to buy and try a neck warmer.

There are a couple of models and I choose the cheapest one: a warmer made of fleece which set you back £3.99.

The next morning, when the day is wet and cold (which is perfect for a try out) I give it a go. Surprisingly, the little warmer is comfortable and covers my neck nicely.

I bet this little warmer will be my best friend until the winter is over...

No comments:

Post a Comment