Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Buy cheap, buy twice

You probably knew that someone stole my rear light the other day.

I did not have time to buy a proper replacement so while browsing in my local Poundland to buy a toy sword for my daughter (she needs it for her Christmas play) I could not resist myself not to go the bike section.

After a minute or two I found what I wanted: a rear light! It looked OK and was only £1.

I heard many of my friends found a good stuff in this store. Today could be my lucky day.

However it turned out soon that my luck was short-lived. I tried many times to open the battery compartment but I failed miserably. On the fifth or sixth attempts I snapped the holder.

Until now I still don't know how to put battery on to this light. Poor me...

No comments:

Post a Comment